You want to be and do your best!
My passion is to bring confidence and compassion into day-to-day conversations and activities at work. I love when I can help people work through real-world sticking points and take on new opportunities! My clients are usually in roles like these:
- Individual Professionals
- Team Leaders and Mid-level Managers
- Aspiring Leaders and New Managers
Contact me for a complimentary Strategy Session!
Here are my specialties:
A Muddy Message won’t generate action or support…it can only be questioned or ignored.
- Clear Presentations & Documentation: Learn how to present your vision and expectations in ways that create understanding, action, and excitement!
- Uncomfortable Conversations: Learn to provide direction, give feedback, and set boundaries to get the results you need with compassion and confidence.
- Effective Influencing: You can drive change and create win-win outcomes by investing in people and relationships in ways that feel true to you.
- Creating a Unique Brand: Stand out in a positive way. Develop a straight forward message about who you are now and your future goals, plus be consistent across multiple platforms (Corporate sites, LinkedIn, Bios).
- Achieving the goals of your company while keeping your priorities in focus.
- Handling difficult people and situations directly with grace and tact.
- Working with constructive feedback or rejection so you can grow instead of wilt.
I’ll help you align to your values so you’ll see your poise and resilience soar!
Transitions are strange beasts filled with excitement (cheers!) and anxiety (ugh…).
They don’t have to feel like the tail wagging the dog. Learn ways to manage and shape the change in your favor while helping others affected. Remember a dog’s tail is a rudder for steering and balance.
- Maybe you need support with an organizational change, a new boss, or a big decision that has you stumped.
- Perhaps you’re thinking about becoming a leader and not sure how to decide.
- You could be a leader who’s building a team or moving into a new role and want a thoughtful plan.